Balkoni Hijau is a Vacation Rental business in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. All of my apartments are in the same building and are all studios (no room partition) catering mostly for solo travelers, couples and digital nomads.
Balkoni Hijau was founded by Helmi Hasan, a former Mechanical Engineer and started opening its doors on June 2015. This website was launched in May 2019.
The word ‘Balkoni Hijau’ in the Malay language means a green balcony. As I have cultivated the interest of having plants around the house to elevate the sense of hominess in an otherwise boring typical Airbnb setup.
I have hosted travelers from all over the world and thoroughly enjoy interacting with people and sharing about Kuala Lumpur tips.
Balkoni Hijau Concept
- Simple, minimalist yet fully functioning.
- Fully equipped to feel homy (power extensions, USB chargers, kitchen utensils).
- Fast WiFi.
- Indoor plants and a lush green balcony (selected units).
- Friendly and welcoming host.
- Great blog to help you with what to do in this underrated city.
Balkoni Hijau has received several awards for excellent online reviews from my customers:
More About Helmi
For more about Helmi, the founder & writer, click on the button below: