Balkoni Hijau is a Vacation Rental business in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. All of my studio apartments are in the same building catering mostly for solo travelers, couples and digital nomads.
It started from humble beginnings of 1 studio and organically grew it to 9 studios with 1 office, all in the same building over a span of 3 years. This website was launched in May 2019.
The word ‘Balkoni Hijau‘ in the Malay language means; green balcony. As I have cultivated the interest of having plants around the house to elevate the sense of hominess in an otherwise boring typical Airbnb setup.
I have hosted travelers from all over the world and thoroughly enjoy interacting with people and sharing non-touristy tips to my guests.
Balkoni Hijau Concept
- Simple, minimalist yet fully functioning.
- Fully equipped to feel homy (power extensions, USB chargers, kitchen utensils).
- Fast WiFi.
- Indoor plants and a lush green balcony (selected units).
- Friendly and welcoming host.
- Great blog to help you with what to do in this underrated city.
Balkoni Hijau has received several awards from Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia for excellent online reviews from customers worldwide:
Inquiry for Long Term Stay
If you are an international intern or have a long term job assignment, contact me for long term pricing