Planning on what to do in Kuala Lumpur? A lot of recommendations out there are random. But if you are a person like me who likes to plan things out in a logistical manner, these articles will be helpful for you.
- AREA 1: Merdeka Square Attractions (Historical)
- AREA 2: Bukit Bintang Attractions (Shopping, Nightlife, and Dining)
- AREA 3: KLCC Area Attractions (Urban activities)
- AREA 4: Kampung Baru (Traditional Side of KL) – Coming Soon
- AREA 5: Botanical Gardens Area Attractions (Nature) – Coming Soon
- AREA 6: Batu Caves (Limestone cave) – Coming Soon
- AREA 7: Bangsar Shopping and Dining Area – Coming Soon
- AREA 8: Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (Local neighborhood) – Coming Soon
Need a place to stay in KL?
I hope these were helpful. If you need a place to stay in Kuala Lumpur during your visit, check out my Airbnb studio with a lush green balcony:
My Studio Apartment's Noise Problems My studio apartment is in the middle of the Kuala Lumpur city center and has 4 sources of noise pollution that make it hard to sleep: Noise pollution...
Is it Cafe Summary What is it?: Western cafe fusion with a slight Asian twistDo I need to make a reservation?: RecommendedParking: There's free parking inside the compound but limited. Ambiance: 5...