Planning on what to do in Kuala Lumpur? A lot of recommendations out there are random. But if you are a person like me who likes to plan things out in a logistical manner, these articles will be helpful for you.
- AREA 1: Merdeka Square Attractions (Historical)
- AREA 2: Bukit Bintang Attractions (Shopping, Nightlife, and Dining)
- AREA 3: KLCC Area Attractions (Urban activities)
- AREA 4: Kampung Baru (Traditional Side of KL) – Coming Soon
- AREA 5: Botanical Gardens Area Attractions (Nature) – Coming Soon
- AREA 6: Batu Caves (Limestone cave) – Coming Soon
- AREA 7: Bangsar Shopping and Dining Area – Coming Soon
- AREA 8: Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (Local neighborhood) – Coming Soon
Need a place to stay in KL?
I hope these were helpful. If you need a place to stay in Kuala Lumpur during your visit, check out my Airbnb studio with a lush green balcony:
As a follow up from my previous article on the Malay Wedding Cultural Procedures, you're probably wondering about: How much does a typical Malay wedding cost?How many rings are involved? Do I...
I was curious about how much does the average Malay wedding costs. But before I dive into the cost, I needed to know the step-by-step process of a Malay wedding. Unfortunately, the...